EchoLink ™ uses infra red signals to transmit sound from TV (radio or hi-fi) to a receiver, providing excellent sound quality without trailing wires. The powerful, lightweight transmitter can be mounted onto the television with Velcro.
The sound from the TV is then transmitted into the room using infra red signals. The signals are then picked up by an independent handheld receiver and the volume and tone can be easily adjusted by the user enabling the television volume to be set at a comfortable level for others.
Either a headset or a neck loop can be used with the receiver making the product suitable for hearing aid or non hearing aid users. There are no batteries to change as the receiver has a built in intelligent charging circuit, this produces a fast charge for the receiver, which when fully charged can provide 30+ hours listening time. The receiver only charges until the battery is at full capacity.
- Yellow ON/OFF and volume control wheel
- 3 position tone control
- Receiver made from translucent material so sound is picked up
- from all angles
- Intelligent charging circuit
- No batteries to change
- 30+ hours listening time when fully charged
- Microphone and line inputs
- Powerful, lightweight, mountable transmitter
- Not suitable for Plasma TVs
- includes neck loop and headset