Echo® 2.4G wireless digital TV listening system uses 2.4GHz transmission technology to transmit sound from TV (or other sound sources) to an under chin headset receiver.
This provides an exceptionally clear and extremely high-quality audio sound, enhancing the signal received from the TV.
The 2.4GHz frequency transmission technology makes transmission between transmitter and receiver extremely resistant to interference.
The powerful transmitter doubles as a charging bay, recharging the receiver’s battery. This produces a fast charge for the receiver and when fully charged can provide up to 7 hours listening time, depending on the set volume.
The Echo 2.4G is available in two different receiver types:
With a headset receiver – the headset is lightweight and comfortable in the ear, designed with soft ear buds to provide maximum amplification with maximum outside noise reduction.
With a neckloop receiver – used with a hearing aid on the hearing loop (or T) setting. See here:
- Adjustable volume, tone and left/right ear balance (headset only) that can be easily adjusted by the user and the television volume can be set at a comfortable level for others.
- A special feature of the Echo 2.4G is the function to switch from TV listening to conversation. The receiver picks up the environment’s sounds with its inbuilt microphone and amplifies them. This makes it possible to mute the TV sound in the receiver and have conversation with other people in the room.
- All the connection leads necessary for connecting the transmitter to an audio source are included. Connections include digital (Optical/Toslink), analogue audio or microphone.
- A convenient feature is the additional battery compartment to charge a spare or additional battery if required (additional/ spare battery is not included in the set and can be purchased separately).
- The transmission distance is up to 30m, which gives you uninterrupted sound throughout most of your home.
Accessories for the Echo® 2.4G can be purchased separately on our accessories page
Danger of hearing damage due to high volume!
This receiver/amplifier allows you to set higher volume than conventional devices. Constant high-volume use can cause hearing damage.
- Before putting the receiver and the connected headphones on, set the volume on the receiver/amplifier to a low level
- Do not expose yourself to a high volume levels for extended periods of time
- Persons with pacemakers or other medical devices should always consult their GP/ physician or cardiologist before using the device. NeckLoops should not be worn by persons with pacemakers or ICDs (implantable cardioverter defibrillator). Please contact your GP or cardiologist for further information.
Product code 922