EchoChime300 ™ Doorbell is a wireless doorbell system that has a range of loud audible alerts and a bright flashing light. The addition of other alert accessories enables the EchoChime300 to become a multifunctional home alert system.
- TROUBLE FREE FRONT COVER BATTERY REPLACEMENT
- EXTRA LOUD AND CLEAR BELL SOUND
- CHOICE OF MELODIES
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
- VOLUME CONTROL TO ADJUST VOLUME LEVEL OF CHIME
- CHOICE OF SOUND ONLY ALERT, FLASH ONLY ALERT, OR FLASH AND SOUND ALERT
- CUSTOMISE DIFFERENT ALERT SOUNDS FOR EACH TRANSMITTER
- BATTERY OPERATED – OPTIONAL MAINS POWER
EchoChime300 ™ is fully portable with a range of up to 300m, so you won’t ever miss someone at the front door if you are expecting company. A bright, flashing light makes the EchoChime 300 perfect to help with any type of hearing loss. There’s also a choice of 18 different melodies and a volume control dial, so you can find just the right sound for you. The maximum volume for the audible alerts is suitable for those with up to a severe hearing loss.
You can easily customise the EchoChime 300 system to alert you to more than just the front door. The receiver will light up with a different icon, telling you exactly what you’re being alerted to. You can choose from any of the below accessories:
- Extra bellpush can alert you to the backdoor
- Telephone alerter, plugs into the phone and alerts you when it rings
- Sound sensor, detects sounds from any device and alerts you. Perfect for intercoms
- Bed and Chair Pads – ideal for a carer to alert them to someone leaving a safe place
- PIR – Passive Infra red Sensor – ideal for alerting a carer
Please contact our customer services team if you have any questions 0161 4808003
The wireless doorbell system operates on the 868Mhz frequency and up to 4 transmitters can signal to one receiver. Several Chime receivers can be used with one transmitter – ideal if you prefer to have a Chime upstairs and one downstairs.
The bell push is weather resistant and very easy to mount indoors and outdoors (attachments included). The chime operates with 3 C Cell Drycell batteries but can also be mains powered using an optional mains adapter (not included – see accessories for optional EchoChime300 mains adapter).