The ALL NEW MiniTech Pro® BT™ rechargeable personal amplifier provides excellent amplification allowing you to enjoy conversations with family or friends, participate in meetings, use out and about or listen to the TV at home.
- AMPLIFIES CONVERSATIONS
- CONNECT TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE
- USE WITH OR WITHOUT A HEARING AID (headset or neckloop version)
- SWITCH EASILY BETWEEN TV, CONVERSATION and BLUETOOTH
- ACTIVE TONE CONTROL
- DIGITALLY CONTROLLED VOLUME
- POWERED BY RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES via USB cable
Our Minitech Pro BT can easily be connected to any Bluetooth enabled mobile phone. As well as amplifying music or videos that you play through your mobile phone, you can also take phone calls with our MinitechPro BT, making the persons voice louder for you. In this case it will work as portable telephone amplifier.
You will also be able to enjoy wireless connection to a variety of Bluetooth enabled devices such as tablets, PC’s and Televisions. The aptX low latency incorporated in our receiver ensures that sound is delivered fast and in sync with any visual media you watch.
If your audio device is not Bluetooth enabled you can try connecting our Echo Bluetooth Universal Transmitter via a line output and simply pair it with MinitechPro BT. (See Transmitter product page for further details)
The MiniTech Pro® BT™ can be used with a neckloop with your hearing aid on the T setting (check you have the T setting on your hearing aid) or a headset if you do not wear hearing aids. The MiniTech Pro® BT™ is supplied with either an underchin headset or high powered quick release neckloop, you must select which set you prefer to use when ordering.
In addition to Bluetooth connectivity, most products with a line output can be directly connected to the MiniTech Pro® BT with an audio lead using the line input socket. (audio lead not included – please contact the sales office for more information).
As well as being modern and stylish in design the MiniTech Pro® BT™ incorporates digitally controlled buttons which make the unit easier to use for those who may have dexterity problems, and its ergonomic design fits easily and comfortably in the hand. The volume pads have large symbols and raised dots, and the volume level is shown with a bright coloured LED making the MiniTech Pro® BT™ ideal for people who are not only hard of hearing but who may also have a visual impairment. In addition, a tone control function allows you to adjust the bass and treble.
By activating the T Switch on the side of the device, the personal listener can picks up sound from a loop system and sends it directly to your ear via the headset. Ideal for listening to a loop system in place if you do not wear hearing aids.
Accessories for the MiniTech Pro® BT™ can be purchased separately on our accessories page
Echo Bluetooth products cannot be paired directly to bluetooth hearing aids.
Danger of hearing damage due to high volume!
This receiver/amplifier allows you to set higher volume than conventional devices. Constant high-volume use can cause hearing damage.
- Before putting the receiver and the connected headphones on, set the volume on the receiver/amplifier to a low level
- Do not expose yourself to a high volume levels for extended periods of time
- Persons with pacemakers or other medical devices should always consult their GP/ physician or cardiologist before using the device. NeckLoops should not be worn by persons with pacemakers or ICDs (implantable cardioverter defibrillator). Please contact your GP or cardiologist for further information.
Product code 754