NEW MODEL!!! THE TV LISTENER THAT OUTPERFORMS ITS RIVALS.
Many people struggle with hearing the television due to a hearing impairment. This causes them to turn the television louder in order to hear their programmes, causing many problems with family members and even neighbours. To solve this problem you may consider to buy Wireless TV listener and this will work really well. However, what if you also need to amplify conversation? Do you need to purchase another device for that?
Simple solution for that scenario is our latest Echo Radiolink 2.4G with sensitive BUILT IN MICROPHONE. It works as a TV listener and Personal Listener as one device. No more extra devices when going out and about, just take your Radiolink2.4G receiver with you and enjoy crystal clear amplified sound when speaking to your friends, going shopping or to the post office.
Watch this video to see how our Radiolink2.4G outperforms its rivals:
Our New Echo Radiolink2.4G set includes lightweight under chin headset with standard 3.5mm jack plug. The receiver part picks up the 2.4g signal from the transmitter enabling you to enjoy perfect quality audio through a headset
… and ECHO iLOOP QUICK RELEASE NECKLOOP
This quick release powerful neckloop is specifically designed for hearing aid wearers with a ‘T’ setting. It provides excellent quality sound with the use of a hearing aid switched to the ‘T’ setting
- OUTSTANDING AMPLIFICATION, SUITABLE FOR SEVERE HEARING LOSS
- BUILT IN SENSITIVE MICROPHONE WITH SWITCH BUTTON TO AMPLIFY CONVERSATION or LISTENING TV
- WORKS AS A TV LISTENER AND PERSONAL AMPLIFIER (2 in 1)
- WIRELESS CONNECTION BETWEEN TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER
- LONG BATTERY (RECHARGEABLE) LIFE – UP TO 30 HOURS (using Echo underchin headset)
- INCLUDING HEADSET AND NECKLOOP
- EASY TO CONNECT TO TV (INCLUDES) – DIGITAL AUDIO CONVERTER
- ADJUSTABLE VOLUME CONTROL
- THREE POSITION TONE CONTROL
- EASY AND CONVENIENT TO RECHARGE
- CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND USING 2.4G FREQUENCY
- COMPLETE FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
- SUITABLE FOR TVS WITH ANALOGUE OR OPTICAL CONNECTIONS (DIGITAL)
The RadioLink2.4G is in two parts; a transmitter that plugs in to the TV, radio, music player etc and processes the sound sending out a 2.4G signal. The mains powered transmitter is powerful and lightweight and can be mounted onto the television with Velcro.
The receiver part picks up the 2.4g signal from the transmitter enabling you to enjoy perfect quality audio through a headset or through your hearing aid on the T setting, using a high powered quick release neckloop. The independent handheld receiver has its own volume and tone control and can be easily adjusted without interfering with any one else listening to the TV.
BUILT IN MICROPHONE TO BE EASILY SWITCHED FROM TV TO CONVERSATION
But what is making this product so special is receiver’s built in microphone. If you wish to hear conversation whilst watching TV just press microphone button located on the receiver to switch from TV to Microphone and simple hear people around you. You may also want to use receiver when going out and about. Feel free to take RECEIVER WITH BUILT IN MICROPHONE to restaurant, shop, school or post office to amplify conversation. You could attach it to your belt using beltclip, put into your pocket or hang around your neck using lanyard (not provided).
Charge receiver using our new stylish charging base (compatible with Micro USB cables) which has a built in intelligent charging circuit, this produces a fast charge for the receiver, which when fully charged can provide up to 30 hours listening time (the longest of all television listeners) The Radio Link TV Listener can charge whilst in use – meaning you will never not be able to use your TV listener because the battery is down!
The system has a great range, up to 30m and this gives you the option of listening to the telly, radio or music when you’re outdoors, in the garden or shed.
Browse our full TV listening systems range
What are the differences between Echo Radiolink2.4G and EcholinkPro?
- Frequency. Even both devices look very similar they are using different transmission signal. Radiolink2.4G operates on 2.4GHz frequency whereas EcholinkPro (see more Click here) is using InfraRed signal. Because of that you must keep line of sight between EcholinkPro Transmitter and Receiver otherwise signal will be disrupted. If you wish to have total freedom of movement whilst watching TV please purchase Radiolink2.4G. However, if a lot of devices around your home is using 2.4GHz frequency then EcholinkPro may be a better choice as it should not interfere with other 2.4GHz products.
- Rubber surface. Radiolink2.4G receiver is covered with rubber finish whereas EcholinkPro is made from semi-transparent plastic to be able to receive InfraRed signal.
- High contrast Yellow Mic button for visually impaired. Both device can be used as personal listeners and TV listeners. To switch between TV and Conversation you must press microphone button on the receiver. Echolink Pro mic button is in bright yellow, Radiolink2.4G mic button is black.
- Using with Plasma TVs. EcholinkPro is not suitable for plasma TVs. Please note that most modern TVs are LED TVs (not plasma) and can be used with EcholinPro. However if you have plasma TV we recommend to purchase Echo Radiolink2.4G TV Listener.
- Price. As InfraRed technology is generally cheaper than 2.4GHz buying EcholinkPro may be better option for customers which would like to save some money but still have a high quality product.
Please note: Some TV brands or models can cut internal speakers when using TV Audio Outputs (Digital Out or Analogue Out). If possible please set TV Audio Out to “Audio Out and Speakers Simultaneously” which will allow you to hear the sound through hearing aids and TV speakers. Alternatively contact TV manufacturer customer service for further advise. Before you purchase new TV we strongly recommend to ask TV Sales Team if particular TV model includes this option.
Danger of hearing damage due to high volume!
This receiver/amplifier allows you to set higher volume than conventional devices. Constant high-volume use can cause hearing damage.
- Before putting the receiver and the connected headphones on, set the volume on the receiver/amplifier to a low level
- Do not expose yourself to a high volume levels for extended periods of time
- Please keep Radiolink2.4G transmitter away (min. 10cm) from other 2.4GHz products for example routers, wireless landlines etc as they may interfere with Radiolink2.4G
- Persons with pacemakers or other medical devices should always consult their GP/ physician or cardiologist before using the device. NeckLoops should not be worn by persons with pacemakers or ICDs (implantable cardioverter defibrillator). Please contact your GP or cardiologist for further information.
Product code 924