The EchoChime300 ™ set 474 is a loud sounding and flashing wireless doorbell system and telephone alert. The complete set includes Chime receiver, bell push and telephone transmitter and comes ready to use.
The wireless telephone transmitter is simply plugged into the telephone socket using the doubler provided it will then activate the flashing chime each time an incoming call is detected, with a loud telephone sound, and flashing LED.
The bell push is weather resistant and very easy to mount indoors and outdoors (attachments included). When the bell push is pressed the chime is activated with a loud chime sound and flashing LED.
Up to 4 transmitters can be used to signal to one chime receiver. The visual picture icons on the chime unit indicate the 4 sources of activation. In this set the bell push is paired with the first door icon and the telephone signaller with the telephone icon.
The chime is battery operated and portable for use throughout the home. The chime can also be mains powered using an optional mains adapter (see accessories for optional EchoChime300 mains adapter).
The wireless doorbell system operates on the 868Mhz frequency with a range of up to 300 meters in open field. The chime has a choice of melodies with excellent loudness and wide range of tones.
Transmitters are individually digitally paired (65535 combination codes) to avoid interference.
• Door and Telephone Alerting System
• Extra loud and clear bell / phone sound with choice of melodies…
• Choice of sound only alert, flash only alert, or flash and sound alert
• Choice of different alert sounds for each transmitter
• Low power consumption
• Ready to use
• Volume control to adjust volume level of chime
• RJ11 connector with double adaptor for simple connection to telephone socket
• Transmission up to 300m open field