The PIR Sensor Transmitter can be easily paired with the flashing EchoChime300™ receiver and/ or the Echo Vibrating Pager™ to provide a simple alerting option for sensing the movement of people, animals or other objects. The transmitter will detect movement in the rooms in your home where they are placed. The transmitter will then trigger the EchoChime300™ receiver and/ or the Echo Vibrating Pager™ alerting with a loud sound, flash or vibrate.
This information can be used in a number of ways to monitor appropriate movement around the home:
- To alert the carer to movement through a doorway or in/ out of a room or building.
- To alert a carer to unusually long periods when no movement is detected.
- To prompt a carer or family member to respond immediately.
The movement sensors can be placed on the wall (attachments included) or can be used at floor level to trigger on sensing movement.
- Battery operated
- Low battery indicator on receiver
- Easy to set up and install
- PIR range up to 300 metres from Door Bell (open field)
- Detector head tilts to adjust range of coverage
- System includes installation screws and wall plugs